Thursday, August 25, 2011

School

Ok so i started school and i made some friends! um school is ok i mean its fun but my teacher is annoying! shes not strict but shes babyish in a way! i was invited to a sleepover at my friends house along with 2 of my other friends! chloe is the other new girl shes from england and shes really nice! everyone thought we already knew eachother when school started because we didnt know anyone else! i made friends with other kids 2 and ive gotten in trouble and played tag and all that just like the other kids! (10 minute time out for going behind the building, throwing water balloons, etc...) its weird with everyone speaking norwegian to eachother and english to me! my teacher doesnt speak norwegian so she doesnt understand what their saying either! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment